A Mission Field in Need of Hope
The North American Mission Board serves a diverse and complex region comprised of:
United States, Canada and U.S. territories of Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Guam, American Samoa
0+MILLION LOST (EST.)
Many North American cities could reasonably be called pre-Christian. Even in the traditional “Bible Belt” Christianity is being pushed to the margins. In the midst of this, God is bringing the nations to our shores and offering unprecedented opportunities for the gospel.The Church in North America is also the primary source for funding and sending missionaries, so the spiritual health of North America impacts mission work around the globe.
At the North American Mission Board, we see a mission field that needs the hope of the gospel. With your partnership, we’re committed to taking this hope to cities, small towns and college campuses.
Your prayers and gifts to the Annie Armstrong Easter Offering® provide support for thousands of missionaries. These men and women are planting new churches in unreached communities and meeting needs through compassion ministries. Every day, lives are being impacted and transformed.
The needs are great, but the living hope of Christ is greater. Thank you for reaching out with hope to your own community and for your passionate support for North American Missions.
Statistics from U.S. Census Bureau and NAMB Center for Missional Research
- NAMB supports thousands of missionaries serving as church planters and in compassion ministries across the U.S. and Canada.
- Amount of NAMB budget provided by Cooperative Program: 38%
- Amount of NAMB budget provided by Annie Armstrong Easter Offering: 49%
- Year offering started: In 1895 by WMU®
- Amount given in 1895: $5,000 +
- Year offering named after Annie Armstrong: 1934
- Total offering gifts to date: Over $1 billion